Are you on a low carb diet and looking for a ketogenic diet recipes? Then try our Low Carb Keto Recipe, A very simple Low Carb Almond Orange Biscotti Keto Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease and flour cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, sift the almond flour, splenda. baking powder and salt.
- Make a well in the center of the mixture; add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the dough in halt.
- Shape each half into flat-bottomed cylinders (1-inch high x 2 1/2-inches wide x 8-inches long). bake 30-35 minutes or until brown on top.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- Cut into 3/4-inch slices.
- Return to oven with cut side down for 15 minutes or until slices are brown.
- Remove from oven and cool on racks.
**Feel free to add any of your favorite ingredients
Did you enjoy our Low Carb Almond Orange Biscotti Keto Recipe and looking for more ketogenic diet recipes? Then try another of our other low carb keto recipes. Our Low Carb Bean less Peppered Chili Keto Recipe