Are you on a low carb diet and looking for a ketogenic diet recipes? Then try our Low Carb Keto Recipe, A very simple Low Carb Bacon Wrapped Meatballs Keto Recipe
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 teaspoons minced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 4 slices bacon -- cut in half
- Combine first 5 ingredients, mixing well; shape into 8 meatballs.
- Roll bacon pieces around meatballs, and secure with toothpicks.
- Saute over medium heat until bacon is crisp and brown; drain off fat.
- If meatballs are not done, cover and simmer an additional 5 to 7 minutes.
Did you enjoy our Low Carb Bacon Wrapped Meatballs Keto Recipe and looking for more ketogenic diet recipes? Then try another of our other low carb keto recipes. Our Low Carb Keto Breaded Chicken Tender Recipe