Are you on a low carbohydrate diet and looking for a ketogenic diet recipes? Then try our Low Carb Keto Recipe, A very Simple Low Carb Baked Glazed Donuts Keto Recipe
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F
- Spray a donut pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, Pyure Organic All-Purpose Blend Stevia Sweetener, baking powder and salt.
In a small bowl, whisk together egg, milk, butter, and Simply Organic Vanilla Flavoring, and xanthan gum.
- Add all ingredients together, mix well.
- Spoon the batter into greased donut pan.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow the pan to cool before placing donuts on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Make the Glaze while the donuts are cooling down.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the powdered sugar, vanilla extract and salt.
- Add 1 tablespoon of milk, and continue to whisk.
- If the glaze is too thick, add additional milk, 1/2 teaspoon at a time until the desired consistency is reached.
- Once the donuts are completely cool, dip them into the vanilla glaze.
- Allow the glaze to set for about 30 minutes before serving.
Did you enjoy our Low Carb Baked Glazed Donuts Keto Recipe and looking for more ketogenic diet recipes? Then try another of our other low carb keto recipes. Our Low Carb Homemade Tortilla Chips Keto Recipe