Are you on a low carbohydrate diet and looking for a ketogenic diet recipes? Then try our Low Carb Keto Recipe, A very simple Low Carb Barbecued Beef Ribs Keto Recipe
- 4 pounds Beef Ribs
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- 1 cup AlternaSweets Stevia Sweetened Classic Tomato Ketchup
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 dash tabasco sauce
- 2 cups water
- Preheat oven at 450 F degrees
- Place ribs in shallow roasting pan.
Combine the Onion powder and the Lemon Juice in a small cup or bowl.
On each piece of rib rub in the combined onion powder and lemon juice.
Place the ribs in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients in a stove pot, bring to a boil while stiring occasionally then and pour over ribs.
- Continue baking in a moderate oven, 350 F degrees, about 2 hours, basting ribs with the sauce every 15 minutes.
Did you enjoy our Low Carb Barbecued Beef Ribs Keto Recipe and looking for more ketogenic diet recipes? Then try another of our other low carb keto recipes. Our Simple Low Carb Chocolate Coffee Cup Cake Keto Recipe