Are you on a low carb diet and looking for a ketogenic diet recipes? Then try our Low Carb Keto Recipe, A very simple Low Carb Bean less Peppered Chili Keto Recipe
- 1 Dutch Oven
- 7 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves (med -- fine chop)
- 4 onions (finely chopped)
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds beef round (hamburger grind)
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds beef shoulder (2"x1/2" strips)
- 3 tablespoons red chile ,(mild -- ground)
- 3 to tomatoes (lg -- chopped)
- 1 teaspoon SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener Granulated
- 1 bay leaves
- 4 basil leaves (fresh -- chopped)
- thyme (dried
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 2 tablespoons chile caribe
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (liquid)
- 6 serrano chiles ,(frsh -- fin chop)
- 1/2 cup Cabernet Sauvignon wine (dry)
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter in a large heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Add half the garlic, half the onions, and all the green pepper and cook for 5 minutes.~
Make a large well in the center of the vegetables and place the ground beef in the center. Raise the heat and cook, stirring and scraping the skillet with a metal spatula. Gradually stir in the surrounding vegetables and cook until the meat is evenly browned. Transfer this mixture to a Dutch oven.
Heat the vegetable oil and 1 tablespoon of the butter in the skillet. Saute the beef shoulder, a few strips at a time, over high heat until it is well browned. Transfer the strips to a plate as they are done. Lower the heat, then wipe out the skillet with paper toweling. Return beef strips to the skillet. Stir in the ground chile and cook 3 minutes over low heat. Transfer to the Dutch oven.
Melt the remaining butter in the skillet over medium heat. Add the remaining onions and garlic and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes, splenda, and bay leaf and cook for 10 minutes. Transfer the mixture to the Dutch oven.
Stir all the remaining ingredients into the Dutch oven.
- In another pan, cook the beef until the pink color disappears.
- Drain and add it to tomato mixture.
Add Salt for taste and let the mixture simmer for about 1 hour. If it is too dry, add some water
Did you enjoy our Low Carb Bean less Peppered Chili Keto Recipe and looking for more ketogenic diet recipes? Then try another of our other low carb keto recipes. Our Low Carb Caramel Apple Dip Keto Recipe