Are you on a low carb diet and looking for a ketogenic diet recipes? Then try our Low Carb Keto Recipe, A very simple Low Carb Breakfast Grilled Cheese Mexican Style Keto Recipe
- 12 slices Jalapeno Jack cheese
- 4 eggs beaten
- 4 strips turkey bacon chopped
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- Butter softened
- Chop 4 cheese slices; combine with eggs and set aside. Saute turkey bacon and green onions in butter until onions are translucent.
- Add egg and cheese mixture; cook, stirring over medium heat until eggs are set. Remove and keep warm. Butter all slices of bread on one side. Place 4 slices of bread, buttered side down, in clean skillet.
- Top each with one slice of cheese and an equal amount of scrambled eggs. Place one slice cheese over eggs on each sandwich; top with remaining bread, buttered side up.
- Cook over medium-low heat, turning once carefully, until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Did you enjoy our Low Carb Breakfast Grilled Cheese Mexican Style Keto Recipe and looking for more ketogenic diet recipes? Then try another of our other low carb keto recipes. Our Low Carb Parmesan Garlic Bites Keto Recipe