Are you on a low carbohydrate diet and looking for a ketogenic diet recipes? Then try our Low Carb Keto Recipe, A very Simple Low Carb Brownie Cheesecake Bars Keto Recipe
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Place brownie mix in a bowl along with 2 eggs, 1/4 cup or coconut oil, Mix well.
- Pour The mix in a Greased 8x8
- In another bowl, mix the cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/4 cup of sweetener, and vanilla extract together.
- Then place a spoon full over the brownie mixture, repeat until all the cream cheese mixture is used.
- Then place the chocolate chips over it.
- Bake for 24-30 minutes or until fully baked.
- Cool Completely, Then Serve.
Did you enjoy our Low Carb Brownie Cheesecake Bars Keto Recipe and looking for more ketogenic diet recipes? Then try another of our other low carb keto recipes. Our Low Carb French Beignets Keto Recipe