Are you on a low carb diet and looking for a ketogenic diet recipes? Then try our Low Carb Keto Recipe, A very simple Low Carb Brownies Keto Recipe
- Pre heat oven to 350
- Using a spoon, stir eggs with sugar and vanilla; add butter.
- Sift Ground Chocolate with flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir into egg mixture; add nuts.
- Spread into greased 8 or 9" square pan.
- Bake at 350: for 20-30 minutes.
- For extra chewy brownies, use 8" pan and less baking time.
- For cake like brownies use 9" pan and longer baking.
- Cut into squares.
Did you enjoy our Low Carb Brownies Keto Recipe and looking for more ketogenic diet recipes? Then try another of our other low carb keto recipes. Our Low Carb Keto Almond Brownies Recipe