Are you on a low carbohydrate diet and looking for a ketogenic diet recipes? Then try our Low Carb Keto Recipe, A very simple Low Carb Caramel Chocolate Truffle Coconut Balls Keto Recipe
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
Whip the cream cheese until light and fluffy in a large mixing bowl using a hand mixer.
- Mix in the coconut and caramel sauce.
Refrigerate the Mix for about 20 - 30 min.
Then, using a Cookie Scooper, place about 15 - 20 balls on prepared baking sheet.
Place in freezer for about 30 minutes or until firm up,
- Meanwhile, heat Pure Natural Miracles Raw Organic Cacao nibs in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- When the balls are chilled, dip in chocolate and place back on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with remaining toasted coconut and place in refrigerator to harden, 10 minutes.
Did you enjoy our Low Carb Caramel Chocolate Truffle Coconut Balls Keto Recipe and looking for more ketogenic diet recipes? Then try another of our other low carb keto recipes. Our Simple Low Carb Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie Keto Recipe