Are you on a low carbohydrate diet and looking for a ketogenic diet recipes? Then try our Low Carb Keto Recipe, A very Simple Low Carb Cheddar Dill Scones Keto Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except the butter, eggs, and almond milk.
- Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Stir in eggs and almond milk just until moistened.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface; knead until smooth for about a minute.
- Divide dough in half; roll each into an 8" circle. Cut each into 8 wedges.
- Place 1" apart on cookie sheets and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
Did you enjoy our Low Carb Cheddar Dill Scones Keto Recipe and looking for more ketogenic diet recipes? Then try another of our other low carb keto recipes. Our Simple Low Carb Microwave Peanut Butter Muffin Keto Recipe