Are you on a low carb diet and looking for a ketogenic diet recipes? Then try our Low Carb Keto Recipe, A very simple Low Carb Chicken Broccoli Vegetable Saute Keto Recipe
- In skillet over medium heat, in 1 Tbsp. hot margarine, cook chicken 10 minutes or until browned on both sides.
Remove chicken; keep warm.
In same skillet, add the remaining margarine, broccoli, carrots and mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in soup, milk, and pepper.
- Heat to boiling. return chicken to skillet.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender.
- Garnish with lemon slices.
Did you enjoy our Low Carb Chicken Broccoli Vegetable Saute Keto Recipe and looking for more ketogenic diet recipes? Then try another of our other low carb keto recipes. Our Low Carb Baked Catfish Fillets With Horseradish Sauce Keto Recipe