Are you on a low carbohydrate diet and looking for a ketogenic diet recipes? Then try our Low Carb Keto Recipe, A very simple Low Carb Chocolate Crumble Top Cheesecake Keto Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350º and grease a 9"-x-13" baking pan with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, Prepare the cheesecake layer by beating the cream cheese and Pyure Organic All-Purpose Blend Stevia Sweetener until fluffy, then add the eggs, vanilla, and salt and mix well. Set Aside
Then In a medium bowl, prepare the Chocolate layer by whisking together the almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Then In a large bowl, beat the butter, Pyure Organic All-Purpose Blend Stevia Sweetener, and Pure Natural Miracles Raw Organic Cacao Powder with a hand mixer until fluffy.
- Add the eggs, vanilla, and the medium bowl mix then mix well.
- Press about two-thirds of the Chocolate layer dough into an even layer in the bottom of the pan and sprinkle with Pyure Organic All-Purpose Blend Stevia Sweetener.
- Pour cheesecake batter on top and smooth with a rubber spatula.
- Break up remaining Chocolate layer dough into small clumps and sprinkle over cheesecake layer, then sprinkle with more Pyure Organic All-Purpose Blend Stevia Sweetener.
- Bake for 37 to 40 minutes, or until edges are set and center of cheesecake mixture is only slightly soft.
- Let cool completely before serving.
Did you enjoy our Low Carb Chocolate Crumble Top Cheesecake Keto Recipe and looking for more ketogenic diet recipes? Then try another of our other low carb keto recipes. Our Simple Low Carb Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie Keto Recipe