Are you on a low carbohydrate diet and looking for a ketogenic diet recipes? Then try our Low Carb Keto Recipe, A very simple Low Carb Cloud Eggs Keto Recipe
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt , (add more or less to your liking)
- 1 tsp ground black pepper , (add more or less to your liking)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan , grated
- 1/4 lb ham , chopped (or any of your favorite lunch meat)
- 3 tbsp chives , finely chopped
- almond bread , (our almond bread recipe)
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Separate egg whites and egg yolks, placing the egg whites in a large bowl and the yolks in a small bowl.
- Season the egg whites with salt and pepper.
- Using a whisk or a hand mixer, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Begin whisking in the parmesan, ham (or any of your favorite lunch meat), and chives.
- Place four separate egg whites on a baking sheet and indent the centers of each to egg white.
- Bake for about 3 minutes, or until slightly golden.
- Carefully add an egg yolk to the center of each egg white cloud.
- Season yolk with salt and pepper.
- Bake until the yolks are just set, about 3 minutes more.
Did you enjoy our Low Carb Cloud Eggs Keto Recipe and looking for more ketogenic diet recipes? Then try another of our other low carb keto recipes. Our Low Carb Cheese Artichoke Oven Omelet Keto Recipe