Are you on a low carbohydrate diet and looking for a ketogenic diet recipes? Then try our Low Carb Keto Recipe, A very Simple Low Carb Coconut Bars Keto Recipe
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees
- Process the coconut in a grinder until you have a flour texture.
- Mix everything in a small bowl and blend well.
- Spread the batter in a greased 7 x 5 baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
Did you enjoy our Low Carb Coconut Bars Keto Recipe and looking for more ketogenic diet recipes? Then try another of our other low carb keto recipes. Our Simple Low Carb Poke Cake Keto Recipe