Are you on a low carbohydrate diet and looking for a ketogenic diet recipes? Then try our Low Carb Keto Recipe, A very Simple Low Carb French Beignets Keto Recipe
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter unsalted
- 1 tablespoon Pyure Organic All-Purpose Blend Stevia Sweetener (plus 1 teaspoon)
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Orange Peel Zest
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 5 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- safflower oil , for frying
- Swerve Sweetener, Confectioners
Place water and butter in a sauce pot over medium high heat.
- Stir until butter is melted and everything comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium.
Add flour,Pyure Organic All-Purpose Blend Stevia Sweetener, salt into the mixture all at once while stirring quickly.
Continue to stir until mixture turns into a ball.
Remove from heat Place dough into a mixing bowl, blend in eggs one at a time, until mixture is smooth and whites are well incorporated
With the mixer on medium-low speed, Add the Orange Peel Zest, xanthan gum, and vanilla extract.
- Chill the batter in the refrigerator for at least an hour and up to overnight.
- Heat at least 2 inches of oil in a pan over medium-high.
Drop batter mixture by rounded tablespoonful into hot oil and cook 5-7 minutes, frequently turning beignets with chopsticks to cook all sides, and frying until nicely golden.
- Drain on paper towels.
Cool, then Sprinkle with Swerve Sweetener, Confectioners and serve immediately.
***Recipe has been updated as of 06/19/2018 1:08pm EST.
Did you enjoy our Low Carb French Beignets Keto Recipe and looking for more ketogenic diet recipes? Then try another of our other low carb keto recipes. Our Low Carb Baked Meatballs Keto Recipe