Are you on a low carbohydrate diet and looking for a ketogenic diet recipes? Then try our Low Carb Keto Recipe, A very simple Low Carb Frosted Cupcakes Keto Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- Mix the Coconut flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- Beat in the butter and the Pyure Organic All-Purpose Blend Stevia Sweetener in a stand mixer at medium-high speed until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Beat in the vanilla extract.
Reduce the mixer speed to medium low; then mix in half of the coconut flour mixture, then all of the almond milk, then the remaining coconut flour mixture until all the ingredients are combined.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
In a medium bowl, mix the softened butter and cream cheese together until fully combined.
Slowly beat in the Pyure Organic All-Purpose Blend Stevia Sweetener and vanilla extract, mix until fluffy.
Place on top of the cupcakes
Did you enjoy our Low Carb Frosted Cupcakes Keto Recipe and looking for more ketogenic diet recipes? Then try another of our other low carb keto recipes. Our Low Carb Blueberry Scones Keto Recipe