Are you on a low carbohydrate diet and looking for a ketogenic diet recipes? Then try our Low Carb Keto Recipe, A very simple Low Carb Funnel Cakes keto Recipe
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup Almond milk
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp Simply Organic Vanilla Flavoring
- 3 Cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup Pyure Organic All-Purpose Blend Stevia Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 dash salt
- Swerve Sweetener, Confectioners
- Safflower oil , for frying
- Pancake Cupcake Batter Dispenser Tool
- Pre-heat oil to 375 F or medium-high if cooking on stove top.
Mix the eggs, water, baking powder, Almond milk, almond flour, Pyure Organic All-Purpose Blend Stevia Sweetener, vanilla, xanthan gum and salt together until smooth
- Using the Pancake Cupcake Batter Dispenser Tool, place the funnel over the hot oil.
- Fry each side until golden, takes about 2 minutes for each side.
- Remove and place on paper towel to absorb any excess oil.
- Immediately, sprinkle with Swerve Sweetener, Confectioners.
Did you enjoy our Low Carb Funnel Cakes keto Recipe and looking for more ketogenic diet recipes? Then try another of our other low carb keto recipes. Our Low Carb Simple Microwave Blueberry Cobbler Keto Recipe