Are you on a low carbohydrate diet and looking for a ketogenic diet recipes? Then try our Low Carb Keto Recipe, A very simple Low Carb Ground Beef Zucchini Noodles Spaghetti Keto Recipe
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2 cup Gourmet Natural Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce
- Spiralizer 5-Blade Vegetable Spiralizer
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 3 large cloves garlic , minced
- 1 dash sea salt , (optional)
- 1 dash black pepper , (optional)
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Transfer to a pot then add the Gourmet Natural Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce, Let it sit on medium-low heat, Stir occasionally. (Add 1/2 cup of water for thinner sauce,Optional. You can add the entire Jar but the carb count would be 12 grams instead of 9 and the net carbs would be 9 instead of 7.)
- Heat large pan on medium-high heat.
- Cut zucchini into spirals or noodle strands using the vegetable spiralizer.
- Melt the Butter on the pan then add the garlic.
- Cook zucchini noodles for about 3-5 minutes or cook until tender
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- Remove ground beef sauce from heat.
- then serve.
Did you enjoy our Low Carb Ground Beef Zucchini Noodles Spaghetti Keto Recipe and looking for more ketogenic diet recipes? Then try another of our other low carb keto recipes. Our Low Carb Keto Zucchini and Meatballs Spaghetti Recipe