Are you on a low carbohydrate diet and looking for a ketogenic diet recipes? Then try our Low Carb Keto Recipe, A very Simple Low Carb No Bake White Chocolate Swirl Fudge Keto Recipe
- Cut the cocoa butter into small pieces
- Melt cocoa butter with low heat in a double boiler.
Remove from the heat and add the remaining ingredients, mixed until is blended well, set aside.
- Grease a 9" square pan,then line with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, add 1/3 cup almond milk and white chocolate, Stir until well blended, Remove from heat.
- In a separate medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add 2 cups almond milk, Pure Natural Miracles Raw Organic Cacao nibs, cacao powder a pinch of salt.
- Heat until the Cacao nibs melt.
- Remove from heat and whisk until blended well.
- Pour chocolate mixture into the prepared pan.
- Drizzle white chocolate on top, and use a toothpick to create swirls.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- Remove from pan by lifting edges of parchment paper. Cut into squares.
**Only 4 net carbs but these are very high in natural fibers (Actual Fibers that DO NOT affect your blood sugar levels). It is not advised to eat more then 2 servings per day.
Did you enjoy our Low Carb No Bake White Chocolate Swirl Fudge Keto Recipe and looking for more ketogenic diet recipes? Then try another of our other low carb keto recipes. Our Simple Low Carb Chocolate Crumble Top Cheesecake Keto Recipe