Are you on a low carb diet and looking for a ketogenic diet recipes? Then try our Low Carb Keto Recipe, A very simple Low Carb Parmesan Garlic Bites Keto Recipe
- Soft Pretzel Bites
- 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons wet minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons dry parsley
- 2 tablespoons pretzel salt
- 1 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
- Add yeast and water to a large mixing bowl.
- Stir together and allow yeast to settle for a minute or two.
- Add salt, Natural Brown Sugar Alternative and butter to the mix then stir well.
Slowly add the almond flour while mixing (this is done easier with a electric mixer).
- Knead the dough then Shape into a ball.
- Let the dough settle for about 10min before frying.
Cut dough into 1inch balls
- In a bowl, combine the extra virgin olive oil, garlic, pretzel salt, parsley and cheese and set aside.
Boil 9 cups of water with the baking soda.
Cook about 8 - 10 pretzels for about 30 second.
Place the ingredients that were mixed in the small bowl on the pretzels then bake at 390 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Did you enjoy our Low Carb Parmesan Garlic Bites Keto Recipe and looking for more ketogenic diet recipes? Then try another of our other low carb keto recipes. Our Low Carb Saucy Sweet Sour Chicken Wings Keto Recipe