Are you on a low carbohydrate diet and looking for a ketogenic diet recipes? Then try our Low Carb Keto Recipe, A very simple Low Carb Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie Keto Recipe
- Preheat oven at 375º
- Mix the dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add the Pyure Organic All-Purpose Blend Stevia Sweetener to the melted butter then mix well with the dry ingredients.
- Spread Mix in a 9" pie plate or springform pan.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes or lightly browned.
- chill unbaked crust 1 hour before filling and baking.
- Refrigerate while you make the filling.
In a large bowl using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, 2 minutes.
Add Swerve Sweetener, Confectioners to combine, then gradually add cream and beat on high speed until stiff peaks form.
Divide cream cheese mixture into two bowls.
In one bowl place the melted Pure Natural Miracles Raw Organic Cacao nibs, Then mix
In the other, place the peanut butter, Then mix
place the peanut butter mixture on top of the crust first, then place the Cacao nib mixture on top.
Refrigerate until firm for 5 hours, or up to overnight.
Did you enjoy our Low Carb Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie Keto Recipe and looking for more ketogenic diet recipes? Then try another of our other low carb keto recipes. Our Simple Low Carb No Bake Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Cupcakes Keto Recipe