Are you on a low carbohydrate diet and looking for a ketogenic diet recipes? Then try our Low Carb Keto Recipe, A very Simple Low Carb Poke Cake Keto Recipe
- 1 package sugar free strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup ice water
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 4 teaspoons Swerve Sweetener, Confectioners
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven at 350º.
- Using a hand mixer in a large bowl cream the butter, cream cheese and Pyure Organic All-Purpose Blend Stevia Sweetener.
- Then add the eggs one at a time followed by the vanilla extract, mix together well.
- Mix the almond flour, coconut flour and baking powder; add to the egg mixture a little at a time. Beat about 1 minute until fluffy.
- Spread the batter in a greased 9x13" glass cake pan.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Prepare the gelatin according to the package directions while the cake is baking and cooling.
- Chill until the gelatin is just about to turn into solid but still liquid in the inside.
- Poke the entire surface of the cake with a large meat fork.
- Slowly pour the gelatin over the cake, be sure its evenly poured.
- Chill 2-3 hours before serving
- For the frosting Mix all the ingredients together then spread on top of the cake.
Did you enjoy our Low Carb Poke Cake Keto Recipe and looking for more ketogenic diet recipes? Then try another of our other low carb keto recipes. Our Simple Low Carb Flourless Chocolate Cake Keto Recipe