Are you on a low carb diet and looking for a ketogenic diet recipes? Then try our Low Carb Keto Recipe, A very simple Low Carb Saucy Sweet Sour Chicken Wings Keto Recipe
- Cut each wing in half; place in large resealable bag; add all marinade ingredients; seal bag.
- Turn bag to coat wings.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours, up to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Heat oven to 375:. Drain chicken, reserving marinade.
- Place chicken on broiler pan. Bake 45-60 minutes, brushing occasionally with marinade.
- Discard any remaining marinade.
Did you enjoy our Low Carb Saucy Sweet Sour Chicken Wings Keto Recipe and looking for more ketogenic diet recipes? Then try another of our other low carb keto recipes. Our Low Carb Bacon Wrapped Meatballs Keto Recipe