Are you on a low carbohydrate diet and looking for a ketogenic diet recipes? Then try our Low Carb Keto Recipe, A very Simple Low Carb Sesame Seed Sandwich Buns Keto Recipe
- Preheat Oven at 300 degrees
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the egg whites and cream of tartar together
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth then add the Pyure Organic All-Purpose Blend Stevia Sweetener and egg yolks and beat until smooth.
- Add in the flax meal and whey protein, blend well.
- Place the egg whites mix into the large bowl.
- Using a spatula, gently fold in the whites until well blended.
- Spoon the batter into a well-greased muffin top pan with 6 holes.
- Sprinkle the tops with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the pan and let cool on a wire rack.
Did you enjoy our Low Carb Sesame Seed Sandwich Buns and looking for more ketogenic diet recipes? Then try another of our other low carb keto recipes. Our Simple Low Carb Baked Custard Keto Recipe