- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 dashes salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup yellow onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup AlternaSweets Stevia Sweetened Classic Tomato Ketchup
- 1/4 cup AlternaSweets Sweet & Smokey BBQ Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 Hamburger buns
Add beef to a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the salt and pepper.
Cook the beef until well done then drain the grease from the beef skillet.
Add the onion and garlic then cook for a few minutes.
Add remaining ingredients to the skillet.
Simmer for 20 minutes, stir occasionally.
Place the beef inside the Buns, then serve
Did you enjoy our Low Carb Sloppy Joe Keto Recipe and looking for more ketogenic diet recipes? Then try another of our other low carb keto recipes. Our Simple Low Carb Barbecued Beef Ribs Keto Recipe