Are you on a low carbohydrate diet and looking for a ketogenic diet recipes? Then try our Low Carb Keto Recipe, A very Simple Low Carb Strawberry Filled Doughnuts Keto Recipe
- In a large bowl add in the almond flour and salt then blend in butter.
- In a separate small bowl dissolve the yeast in warm water then stir in the honey Substitute.
- Add yeast mixture, egg and milk to the flour to form a soft dough.
- Beat well and knead 5 minutes on a greased baking sheet.
Cover and let rise in a warm place about 1 hour or until doubled in bulk. Separate dough into 12 round shape pieces.
- Deep-fry in 350 degrees F oil 2 to 3 minutes or until browned on both sides; turn dough over halfway through cooking time.
- Drain on paper towels.
Combine the chopped and blended strawberries, Pyure Organic All-Purpose Blend Stevia Sweetener, Nature's Hollow Sugar-Free Honey Substitute, lemon juice and mix well.
- Slit one side of doughnut and fill each with 2 to 3 teaspoons Strawberry Filling.
Sprinkle the Swerve Sweetener, Confectioners on top while hot
Did you enjoy our Low Carb Strawberry Filled Doughnuts Keto Recipe and looking for more ketogenic diet recipes? Then try another of our other low carb keto recipes. Our Simple Low Carb Cheddar Dill Scones Keto Recipe